Ramdhan Setiadhi's Activities

 


I start my activity at 04.00 AM. I start from down prayer together in Baiturrahman Mosque. But now I can't wake up 04.00 AM because I often sleep over night. After that I always read Al Waqiah before I continue my activity. Next activity is workout in my room, because I bored and do nothing so I start to work out and when I finish it, I take a bath and go to office to breakfast.

Breakfast has been done, I back to my room and do nothing or sometimes I learning what I want until midday prayer. After midday prayer together in Baiturahman Mosque, I back to office to get lunch.  After lunch sometimes I go to curb to sit down and meditate what was happened until afternoon prayer, and I go to Mushola. Afternoon prayer has been done and I go to my room to rest and clean up my room and myself.

When sunset has came I go to Mosque to have sunset prayer together, and after that I read my holy Qur'an until evening prayer. After evening prayer I go to office to get dinner. After dinner I back to my room, sometimes before I go to my room I chit chat with Ayu and other people. In my room I just take a rest or playing a game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Traditional Ceremony 'Bakar Batu', The Uniqueness of Papuan Culture

'Sego Dayo', The Unique Culture in Indonesia

'Carok', The Unique Culture of Indonesia from Madura Island