Neyla Irtifa'ah's daily activities


Hello everyone,good evening.Now I would like to tell to you about my daily activities in nowadays course. Start at 4 am I wake up from bed and shower. after that I prepare for the morning prayer.

After that at seven in the morning until nine I learn vocabulary with Mr. Fauzan. at nine in the morning I breakfast while waiting for ten and a half to learn how to speak English with Mis Anggun.

After that I took a break and carried out midday prayer and afternoon prayer. At four at afternoon I learn English performance with Mis Wina. Continue sunset prayer until evening prayer and continue with vocabulary again with Mr.Fauzan and ten hours to take a rest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Traditional Ceremony 'Bakar Batu', The Uniqueness of Papuan Culture

'Sego Dayo', The Unique Culture in Indonesia

'Carok', The Unique Culture of Indonesia from Madura Island